Weekly Reads


















Another week has come and gone and we found ourselves pretty much halfway through December. I am super excited for this week mainly because I will be going away with my family this December. But for now I am just going to focus on all the books I want to read this Monday- Thursday. If you don't want to read this post then be sure to check out my video version of this here.

The first book on my list is probably one of the few I am really excited to review this month.
 I cannot wait to get into this book. This is the prequel so I am hoping that it gives a lot of insight into the books that follow. If I remember correctly this isn't a long book. And I am in serious need of a short quick read lately.















Continuing with the series, I hope to get to the first book as soon as I am finished with Broken Ties.

















I am also hoping to get to this book as well as the third book, Keepers, which hasn't been released yet. Hopefully if all goes to plan, I will be getting the entire series reviews up over the next few days. 















Moving onto my own books that I would like to read:

I am finally getting to my QoS reread. It has taken forever to get here but I cannot wait to read this epic book so that I can get to EoS. I also just happened to time this perfectly because the announcement for the Queen of Shadows series was released. Although the series is called Queen of Shadows (which I think is quite fitting) it will follow the series from Throne of Glass.












I almost forgot about this one.. But If you have been with me for a while now, you would know that I have been reading this series mainly because I love Amanda Hocking. This is the third book in the series. If you want like a brief synopsis thing here it is. The series is about sirens. Boom. Thats all you need to know. The series follows the greek siren mythology. I've read the first two books in the series and have liked them so far. But I am kinda hoping this book is like the epic one in the series that will change like to love...










I am aiming to at least start this book this week. If you didn't know, this book is my book club's book of the month for December. Follow To The Stars on Instagram to receive updates! 

















And those are all of the books I am hoping to read this week! Stay tuned for both reviews and my Friday Reads post this week!

Yours in Reading,

Melleny

Comments

Popular Posts