January 2017 TBR

Oh. my. gosh. It's January again... we are back to the beginning of what might be a good year. This month also happens to be the month I head back to school which means settling into a new routine and getting back into the school rhythm.

Let's get into my TBR for this January!


  1. Keeper: The Book of Awn by K.M. Higginbotham 
  2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
  3. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Blood go the Prophet by Kat Ross 
  6. Queen of Chaos by Kat Ross (currently reading)
  7. Genisis Girl by Jennifer Bardsley 
  8. Damaged Goods by Jennifer Bardsley
  9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  10. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
This are all of the books! I will be updating this post fairly regularly by crossing out the books I have already read and stating which one I am currently reading.

Yours in Reading,

Melleny

Comments

Popular Posts